Traffic Counter

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Honor Your Father

I would like to wish all the father's of the world a Happy Father's Day. I happen to have the most wonderful father ever. Since I was a little girl, I've been Daddy's little girl. I am a Daddy's girl for life. I can't imagine life without my father. I love my father soo much and I know he loves me too...My dad is my biggest fan, my biggest supporter and my best friend. He would do anything in this world for me. Thank you dad for everything.

I have also been blessed with a wonderful husband that is a great father to our four sons. He is teaching them what it is to be good men and leading by example. "Most of what children learn in the home is caught, not taught".

I also have a marvelous father-in-law who is a true christian and plays a tremendous role in my children's lives. He is an excellent example of a true man and he loves my children as if they were his own. After all it does take a village to raise a child... My prayer for my boys is that they grow up to be the men their father and grandfathers are. My children are extremely blessed to have so many positive male role models in their lives.

My grandfather is 89 years old and is another fine example of a godly christian man. I take every opportunity I can to visit him. I love sitting down talking with him. I could talk to him for hours. I want my children to learn about his legacy and where they came from. So that his memory will live on in their hearts long after he is gone. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many loving, caring and good hearted men. A girl couldn't ask for much more than that. Everyday they are a part of my life is father's day. Love your Heart by honoring the men in your life daily. I know I will.

5 comments:

  1. 89! That is a very impressive age. Think about what he has seen throughout the last 89 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love great men...there is very few left in this world..sad to say, but very true:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good you have so many great men in your life AND that you're so grateful to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attitude, and your viewpoint, is a blessing. thank you

    ReplyDelete