Traffic Counter

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jim's health blog

http://fatjim.healthblogs.org/

I decided to follow this blog because I too am into health coscience activities. Type 2 diabetes is a prevetable disease that can be avoided by losing the extra weight. I know because I used to be considered obese and well on my way to type 2 diabetes if I didn't do something about it. I have lost over a 100 pds and kept it for almost 3 years and I feel great. Stay tuned for more information on my weight lost journey on future blogs.

4 comments:

  1. congrats. my mother lost about 50 pounds when i was in high school, and has kept it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! My mom is getting type 2 from years of being overweight and eating terribly. She's slowly changing, but it is finding it hard. Congrats on a truly difficult, but worthy, accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete